Monday, June 27, 2011


Kyle and I were able to take a FABULOUS trip to Hawaii to see my sister Shonee and her husband Aaron while they are there for his school rotations.  It was so much fun!!

 We hiked up to a beautiful waterfall, called something that I can't remember...hmm...but it WAS gorgeous! ;)

We spotted this chameleon on a tree root.  I think the poor little guy was freaked out by us taking pictures!  I accidently let the flash go off and he completely froze up.  Oh, did I mention his 360 degree eye swivels?


Some beautiful scenery overlooking Honolulu :)


My stud of a husband rockin' his shades and the amazing plumeria leis (super fragrant) and the ribbon leis that Shon made for us. So thoughtful!!



The Laie Hawaiian Temple over at North Shore.  Amazing grounds and building.


Ohh! So you are saying that we are NOT supposed to pick the fruit....gottcha.

 Hmmmm..... :)

  It's really an amazing process.  18-22 months to grow ONE pineapple. Is it worth it. Uh, yeah!


 Of course all of these pineapples come from visiting the Dole Plantation.


Fields upon fields upon FIELDS of Pinapples!!! YUMM!

We took a gorgeous drive called Tantalus Loop.  It brings to mind one of the first things you imagine when thinking of Hawaii.  It's a whole different world!

No comments:

Post a Comment